I had a really hard time sleeping yesterday. Anxiety is a bitch. Here’s my brain after 10 PM:
- Allow me to present you a list of people who probably want you dead because of your political views.
- That Sinatra song you like? What if I play that 14,000 times while you’re trying to sleep?
- We’re dangerously close to a fascist putsch, but our president makes mild notions at conciliation, so we’ll probably escape labor camp.
- Why can’t I hold a thought for more than 30 seconds? Is the thought bad? I might have already taken that thought to its logical extreme. If so, why have I not come up with entirely novel thoughts? Am I just incapable of creating new ideas at this point? Are there no more new ideas worth thinking about?
- Has overt-liberalism made me too focused on thinking about things that don’t matter? Are my monetary desires too capitalistic as to make my existence incongruous?
- (Of course) lots of weird sexual thoughts, etc.
- Am I losing my limited intellect? Is my mind melting? Will I gain more knowledge as I get older, but lose the ability to recollect it?
- When do I need to stop abusing drugs to ensure that I can die somewhat peacefully?
Enjoy MoCartoons? Consider supporting my work on Patreon.